Operation / project co-financed / funded by POR FESR Toscana 2014-2020
Thanks to the cofinancing of POR FESR 2014-2020 - Action 3.4.2, Anteea has implemented the ALMANTEEA project aimed at expanding its international markets outside the EU, with particular attention to the African and Eastern European market, starting with Morocco and Albania.
In particular, the ALMANTEEA project aims to:
- develop a medium-long term strategy and define a positioning strategy on a specific market avoiding the so-called "hit and run";
- study and understand the countries and markets in which Anteea want to operate, and deepen the knowledge of the markets, their culture, regulations, needs, social relationships, also analyzing marketing tools;
- carefully select local partners (especially in non-European markets);
- develop an adequate managerial structure to compete in international markets with strategic functions: marketing, export development, etc.
The ALMANTEEA project therefore includes investments in consulting and services aimed at the internationalisation of Anteea helping the company to set up:
- a correct strategy of penetration of the markets of Morocco and Albania;
- an effective strategy of communication and promotion of its products and services in these countries;
- a following concrete maintenance of its position in these markets.